Amanda Ratnayake was crowned Miss Universe Sri Lanka 2013 at the conclusion of the pageant held on September 14th, 2013 at the Mount Lavinia Hotel. She will represent Sri Lanka in the upcoming Miss Universe 2013 pageant, scheduled for November 9th, 2013 in Moscow, Russia.
Amanda Ratnayake being crowned Miss Universe Sri Lanka 2013 by the out-going queen Miss Universe Sri Lanka 2012 Sabrina Herft. Photo credit: LifeOnline.
Earlier, she also won the titles of Miss Personality and Best Evening Wear.
Amanda’s court includes the first runner-up Simerene Rabot and the second runner-up Kristina Palliyaguruge.
Miss Universe Sri Lanka 2013 Special Awards:
– Miss Personality: Amanda Ratnayake.
– Miss Glowing Skin (presented by Glow): Simerene Rabot.
– Miss Beautiful Figure (presented by Hi-Green): Kristina Palliyaguruge,
– Miss Photogenic (by Ranweli Resort): Kristina Palliyaguruge.
– Best Evening Wear: Amanda Ratnayake.