Anastasia Sukh of Ukraine has just been announced the winner of Miss Earth 2013‘s Best in Swimsuit Competition (gold medal). The first runner-up was Priscilla Martins of Brazil (silver medal). The second runner-up was Alyz Henrich of Venezuela (bronze medal).
Anastasia Sukh of Ukraine (C) is the winner of Miss Earth 2013 Best in Swimsuit Competition.
15 finalists competed in the event. They are:
– Ukraine – Anastasia Sukh
– Brazil – Priscilla Martins
– Venezuela – Alyz Henrich
– Austria – Katia Wagner
– Bolivia – María Renée Carmona
– Colombia – Diana Ortegón
– Costa Rica – Mariela Aparicio
– Mauritius – Virginie Dorza
– Mexico – Kristal Silva
– Philippines – Angelee delos Reyes
– Serbia – Andjelka Tomasevic
– Slovak Republic – Lucia Slaninkova
– South Africa – Ashanti Mbanga
– Spain – Cristina Martinez
– Sweden – Denice Andrée
The event was held at the F1 Hotel Manila Poolside and was presented by Hana Shampoo.
Credits to Archutopia for the photo.
Earlier, the Miss Earth 2013 Online Photogenic Voting winners were also annouced:
– Gold: Miss India – Sobhita Dhulipala
– Silver: Miss Macau – Ashely Qian
– Bronze: Miss Philippines – Angelee delos Reyes
Sobhita Dhulipala of India is the winner of Miss Earth 2013 Online Voting.