Brooklynne Young was crowned Miss Oklahoma USA 2014 at the conclusion of the state pageant held on Suday night of November 24th, 2013 at the Riverwind Showplace Theater in Norman. She will represent the state of Oklahoma in the Miss USA 2014 pageant, scheduled for next summer.
Brooklynne Young is the winner of Miss Oklahoma USA 2014 and will compete in the Miss USA 2014 pageant.
At the time of her crowning, Brooklynne is the reigning Miss Metro Tulsa USA 2014. Brooklynne Abigail Young is originally from Southlake, Texas. She is currently a model at the Campbell Agency and a freshman at the University of Oklahoma. Brooklynne was Miss Dallas Teen USA 2012 and then a semi-finalist at Miss Texas Teen USA 2012. She was the fourth runner-up at Miss Texas Teen USA 2013.
Newly crowned Miss Oklahoma USA 2014 Brooklynne Young (right) and newly crowned Miss Oklahoma USA 2014 Brooklynne Bond. Photo credit: Rachel Imdieke Photography.
Miss Oklahoma USA 2014 results:
– Winner: Brooklynne Young (Metro Tulsa)
– The first runner-up: Alexandra Miller (OK City)
– The second runner-up: Taylor Gorton (South Tulsa)
– The third runner-up: Kandis Holt (Greater OK City)
– The fourth runner-up: Carrie Baker (Edmond)
Miss Oklahoma USA 2014 Top 13:
– Elizabeth Olsen (North Norman)
– Brooklynne Young (Metro Tulsa)
– Alexandra Miller (OK City)
– Jessika Williams (Texoma)
– Hannah Moore (Sand Springs)
– Ashley Hancock (Deer Creek)
– Carrie Baker (Edmond)
– Alexys Razien (NW Oklahoma)
– Baillie Burmaster (Stillwater)
– Taylor Gorton (South Tulsa)
– Alma Sandoval (Metro OK City)
– Molly Kitchen (Tulsa)
– Kandis Holt (Greater OK City).
At the same event, Brooklynne Bond was crowned Miss Oklahoma Teen USA 2014 and will compete in the Miss Teen USA 2014 pageant, scheduled for next July in the Bahamas.