Butsaban Rueangphairot of Bangkok, Thailand bested other 14 contestants to be crowned Miss Southeast Asian 2013 at the first ever edition of the beauty pageant held in Bangkok, Thailand on July 24th, 2013.
Butsaban Rueangphairot of Bangkok, Thailand was crowned the first ever Miss Southeast Asian 2013
Her court includes the first runner-up Clarize Angelica Barrameda of the Philippines and the second runner-up Angel Jawiraka from Merauke Indonesia.
Newly crowned Miss Southeast Asian 2013 Butsaban Rueangphairot (C) and her court
Here is the complete results:
– Miss Southeast Asian 2013: Miss Butsaban Rueangphairot
– First Runner-up: Clarize Angelica Barrameda
– Second Runner-up: Angel Jawiraka
Top 6 Finalists:
– Butsaban Rueangphairot of Bangkok, Thailand
– Clarize Angelica Barrameda of Manila, Philippines
– Angel Jawiraka from Merauke Indonesia
– Met-rattima Bunsan of Prathum Thani, Thailand
– So Enna of Siem Reap, Cambodia
– Aura Donna Garon from Mabalacat City, Pampanga Phils.
– Miss Friendship: Anggel Jawiraka of MERAUKE, INDONESIA
– Miss Photogenic: Shevonne Lee of LION CITY, SINGAPORE
– Miss Elegance: Met-rattima Bunsan of PATHUM THANI, THAILAND
– Best Heritage Costume: Sri Ayu of DENPASAR, INDONESIA
– Best Culture Showcase: Sri Ayu of DENPASAR, INDONESIA
During the press conference after the Miss Southeast Asian 2013 beauty pageant, the Miss Southeast Asian National Director for the Philippines, Mac Taug, told the press that the next year’s pageant will be hosted by the Philippines.
Photo courtesy of Miss Southeast Asian Facebook.