Cassandra Kunze, the reigning Miss Beverly Hills USA 2014, was crowned Miss California USA 2014 at the conclusion of the state pageant held on January 4th, 2014 at the Terrace Theater in Long Beach. She will represent the state of California in the upcoming Miss USA 2014 pageant.
Cassandra Kunze was crowned Miss California USA 2014 and will compete in the Miss USA 2014 pageant
Cassie Kunze was the former Miss Teenage California 2012.
Miss California USA 2014 Cassandra Kunze. She was the former Miss Teenage California 2012. Photo by Teresa Koehler.
Miss California USA 2014 results:
– Winner: Cassandra Kunze (Beverly Hills).
– The first runner-up: Natasha Martinez (Malibu).
– The second runner-up: Amanda Delgado (North Orange County).
– The third runner-up: Alexis Swanstrom (Pacific Beach).
– The fourth runner-up: Lauren York (Carlsbad).
The top 10 completed with Brittney Brown – Woman of Influence; Brittany Wagner – North Hollywood; Dia Davis – Hispanidad International; Shélynne Hoyt – Orange County and Elizabeth Cardillo – Miracle Mile.
– Miss Congeniality – Kristina Blum (Eastern Sierra).
– Producers Award – Chanelle Tuck (Santa Cruz).
– People’s Choice – Trisha Rupani (People’s Choice BGA).
At the same event, Bianca Vierra was crowned Miss California Teen USA 2014 and will compete in the Miss Teen USA 2014 pageant, scheduled for next July in the Bahamas.