Cierra Kaler-Jones, the reigning Coastal Shore, was crowned Miss New Jersey 2014 at the conclusion of the Miss New Jersey Scholarship pageant held on June 14th, 2014 at the Ocean City Music Pier. The 21-year-old beauty from Galloway will represent the state of New Jersey in the Miss America 2015 pageant, scheduled for this September in Atlantic City.
Cierra Kaler-Jones wins Miss New Jersey 2014 and will compete in the Miss America 2015 pageant.
The first runner-up was Miss Seashore Line, Brenna Weick.
The second runner-up was Miss Southern Counties, Sandra Okuboyejo.
The third runner-up was Miss Easter Shore, Devon Vanderslice.
The fourth runner-up was Miss Columbus Day, Lindsey Giannini.
Miss New Jersey 2014 top 10:
– Miss South Shore Area: Amanda Ross, 19, of Galloway
– Miss Southern Counties: Sandra Okuboyejo, 17, of Vineland
– Miss Stars & Stripes: Amy Kao, 23, of Edison
– Miss Columbus Day: Lindsey Giannini, 20, of Hammonton
– Miss Eastern Shores: Devon Vanderslice, 21, of Ocean City
– Miss Coastal Shore: Cierra Kaler-Jones, 21, of Galloway
– Miss Atlantic Shore: Melissa Hoffman, 22, of Cranford
– Miss Avalon: Kaitlyn Schoeffel, 21, of Egg Harbor Township
– Miss Seashore Line: Brenna Weick, 20, of Mantua
– Miss Cape Shores: Olivia Michael, 20, of Tenafly.