Darrian Arch was crowned Miss Indiana Teen USA 2013 on October 14, 2012 at the Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel in Carmel, Indiana. Darrian of Chesterton is 17 years old and stands 5’7 inches. She will represent Indiana in the Miss Teen USA 2013 beauty pageant.
>>> Emily Hart Crowned Miss Indiana USA 2013
Darrian Arch was crowned Miss Indiana Teen USA 2013
Darrian is a senior student at Chesterton High School. She hopes to obtain a Bachelor of Science degree from Butler University. Her career goal includes becoming a Surgical Physician Assistant. Darrian says her strongest talent is her ability to make people laugh.
Darrian’s favorite hobbies include cheerleading, gymnastics, swimming, baking, traveling and reading. Her favorite activities include acting, volunteering and Spanish Club. She describes herself as intelligent, motivated and personable.
Miss Indiana Teen USA 2013 final results
– Winner of Miss Indiana Teen USA 2013: Darrian Arch of Chesterton.
– The first runner-up: Madison Boldry
– The second runner-up: Zoe Parker
of Fort Wayne.
– The third runner-up: Mariah Scott
– The fourth runner-up: Toree Brown
Ashley Lutes of Nashville, Amelia Henderson of Atlanta, Haley Coffey of Waldron, Toni Pringley of Bloomington, and Kailey Harmon of Zionsville.\
– Miss Photogenic: Mariah Scott
– Miss Congeniality: Khyla Shepherd of Indianapolis.