Ekaterina Plekhova of Russia was crowned Miss Intercontinental 2013 at the conclusion of the 42nd edition of pageant held on December 14, 2013 in Maritim Hall, Maritim Hotel Madgeburg, Magdeburg, Germany.
Ekaterina Plekhova of Russia is the winner of Miss Intercontinental 2013
Miss Intercontinental 2013 Ekaterina Plekhova
Ekaterina is Miss Saint-Petersburg 2011. She graduated from high school and University with honors, now she is a doctoral candidate for a PhD in technical arts. Ekaterina did athletics in the past. Now she does modeling.
She is fluent in English and German.
The first runner-up was Aleyda Ortiz of Puerto Rico
The second runner-up was Margarita Peralta of Colombia
The third runner-up was Koreen Medina of the Philippines
The fourth runner-up was Kayla Nel of South Africa.
Aleyda Ortíz – Miss Puerto Rico Intercontinental 2013 – was the first runner-up at Miss Intercontinental 2013
The remaining of the top 15 are:
– Argentina – Josefine Jimenez
– Costa Rica – Brenda Muñoz
– Germany – Elena Schmidt
– Hungary – Timár Brigitta
– Panama – Sara Bello
– Poland – Natalia Pigula
– Thailand – Keeratika Sawangjaeng
– Barbados – Shontonia Hall
– Gabon – Mbou Wouono Henriette
– Spain – Ariane de Andres Arondo
– Miss Intercontinental Africa: South Africa – Kayla Nel
– Miss Intercontinental Asia & Oceania: Philippines – Koreen Medina
– Miss Intercontinental Europe: Russia – Ekaterina Plekhova
– Miss Intercontinental North America: Puerto Rico – Aleyda Ortiz
– Miss Intercontinental South America: Colombia – Margarita Peralta
– Miss Smile: Puerto Rico – Aleyda Ortiz
– Miss Congeniality: Germany – Elena Schmidt
– Miss Photogenic: Portugal – Berth Elouga
– Best National Costume: Panama – Sara Bello
– Best Evening Gown: Argentina – Josefine Jimenez
– Best Body: Puerto Rico – Aleyda Ortiz
– Miss Press: Turkey – Fulya Kilic