Élodie Pradel of Guadeloupe was crowned Miss Caraïbes Hibiscus 2013 at the conclusion of the 22nd edition of the pageant held on December 7th, 2013 at th Casino Royale in Saint Martin. It’s the second tittle for Guadeloupe after Ludmilla Canourgues’ victory at Miss Caraïbes Hibiscus 1995.
Newly crowned Miss Caraïbes Hibiscus 2013 Élodie Pradel (C) and her runners-up.
Élodie Pradel, 21-year-old accounting student, is descibed as a dynamic and determined beauty. Her hobbies include swimming, capoeira, guitar and singing.
She competed in Miss Guadeloupe International 2012 and won the title of Miss Guadeloupe United Nations 2012.
Miss Caraïbes Hibiscus 2013 results:
– Winner: Élodie Pradel (Guadeloupe)
– 1st Runner-up: Marelissa Him-Betancourt (Panama)
– 2nd Runner-up: Mileidys Terra Barrios (Venezuela)
– Miss Friendship: Ranee Laronde (Antigua-et-Barbuda)
– Miss Popularity: Stephanie Fraites (Sint-Maarten)
– Best in National Costume: Mileidys Terra Barrios (Venezuela)
– Best in Evening Gown: Kiara Michelle Rodriguez (Porto Rico)
– Miss Photogenic: Melissa Varon (Colombie)
Miss Caraïbes Hibiscus is an annual international beauty contest for all countries of the Caribbean and the Americas. It was founded in 1990 in the French part of Saint Martin.