Gwendolyn Ruais was crowned Miss World Philippines 2011 at the national finale held on September 18, 2011 at the Philippine International Convention Center, Manila. She will walk away with P1 million cash prize, a brand new condominium unit from SMDC, GMA management contract. Gwendolyn Ruais will also represent the Philippines in Miss World 2011 Pageant to be held in London, England in November.
Miss World Philippines 2011 final results:
Gwendolyn Ruais was crowned Miss World Philippines 2011.
Miss World Philippines 2011 Winner is Gwendolyn Ruais
The first runner-up is Helen Nicolette Henson
The second runner-up is Martha Chloe Mcculley
The third runner-up is Paula Bianca Paz
The fourth runner-up is Jaysel Arrozal
– Evening Gown: Ma. Paula Bianca Paz
– Swimsuit: Gwendolyn Ruais
– Talent: Rogelie Catacutan
– Photogenic: Samantha Neville Purvor
– People’s Choice: Loucelle De Jesus
– Ms. SMDC: Martha Chloe McCulley
– Ms. Kapuso World: Martha Chloe McCulley
Photos on the coronation will be updated soon. Stay tuned!!!