Haley Williams, Miss Saginaw County, was crowned Miss Michigan 2013 on Saturday night of June 15, 2013 at Frauenthal Center for the Performing Arts in Muskegon. Haley will now represent the state of Michigan at the upcoming Miss America 2014 pageant in Atlantic City this September.
Haley Williams being crowned Miss Michigan 2013. Photo: mlive.com
Haley Williams accepts her preliminary talent award from the reigning Miss Michigan – Angela Venditti. Photo: Miss America Class Updates.
Haley performing baton twirling to “Broken Sorrow” for her talent.
Miss Michigan 2013 results:
– Winner: Haley Williams, Miss Saginaw County.
– The first runner-up: KT Maviglia, Miss Monroe County.
– The second runner-up: Mekeisha Alcock, Miss West Michigan.
– The third runner-up: Sarah Suydam, Miss St. Clair Shores.
– The fourth runner-up: Lauren Brown, Miss Spirit of the State.
– Talent: Haley Williams, Miss Saginaw County.
– Swimsuit: KT Maviglia, Miss Monroe County.
Williams was Miss Michigan’s Outstanding Teen in 2009. With the title, she wins a $10,000 scholarship.
Williams’s pageant platform: “Through a Child’s Eyes: Conquering Childhood Grief.”
For talent, Williams performed baton twirling to “Broken Sorrow”.
Williams is a student of Western Michigan University, where she studies merchandising, textile and design.