Jade Park was crowned Miss Scuba Malaysia 2013 at the conclusion of the pageant held on September 10th, 2013 at the Prince Hotel & Residence KL. She will represent Malaysia in the upcoming Miss Scuba International 2013 pageant, scheduled for December 20th, 2013 in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia.
Jade Park Miss Scuba Malaysia 2013
The first runner-up was Allyson Liew and second runner-up Elysha Arnold.
Miss Marine Conservation went to Jade Park, Miss Best Talent went to Elysha Arnold, Miss Best Fitness went to Allyson Liew, Miss Photogenic went to Jesyka and Miss Prince Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur went to Melanie Mok.
Miss Scuba Malaysia 2013 Jade Park (C) and her runners-up Allyson Liew (left) and Elysha Arnold (right).
The mission of Miss Scuba Malaysia is to promote Malaysia’s Dive and Marine Tourism, to advocate Marine Conservation, to promote Safe Diving Practices and to celebrate the Inner Beauty & Courage of today’s modern Women!
Miss Scuba Malaysia, strives to actively Promote Dive Tourism into Malaysia, using her activities and organisation and Pageant to :
- Stimulate and actively promote tourism to and within Malaysia.
– Miss Scuba Malaysia will continually Invigorate, develop and market Malaysia’s Diverse and Naturally Beautiful Dive Sites and Marine Parks to international & domestic tourist segment.
– Miss Scuba Malaysia will also strive to Coordinate all marketing or promotional activities relating to Dive and Marine tourism conducted by any organisation, government, or non-governmental agency.
Miss Scuba Malaysia Strives to be in line with the role of Tourism Malaysia as a promotional organisation, to :
– Increase foreign tourist arrivals
– Extend the average length of stay of the visitors to increase tourism revenue Stimulate the growth of domestic tourism especially in the Dive and Marine Segments.
Courtesy of Miss Scuba Malaysia Facebook.