Jessica Hibler is the new Miss Tennessee USA 2012.
Jessica Hibler was crowned Miss Tennessee USA 2012 on October 8, 2011 at the Austin Peay State University, Clarksville, Tennessee. Jessica wins a $57,500 Lindwood scholarship and will represent Tennessee in Miss USA 2012 Pageant. Jessica Hibler is a veteran of Tennessee pageantry. In 2005, Hibler was named Most Promising Model and was first runner-up in the Casual Wear category at Tennessee’s National American Miss Competition in the junior teen division. She represented Middle Tennessee State University at the 2008 Miss Tennessee pageant. In 2009, she was second runner-up at the Miss Tennessee USA pageant. In 2010, she was fourth runner-up at the Miss Tennessee USA pageant.
Miss Tennessee USA 2012 final results
Jessica Hibler being crowned Miss Tennessee USA 2012
– Miss Tennessee USA 2012 winner: Jessica Hibler
– The first runner-up: Tara Zolfagharbik , Miss Middle TN USA
– The second runner-up: Lashan Matthews, Miss Spirit of the South USA
– The third runner-up: Rachel Todd
– The fourth runner-up: Brandy Whaley, Miss TN Volunteer USA
The pageant was produced by Greenwood Productions, Inc.
Special thanks to Informer.