Joanne Nosuchinsky, Miss Hell’s Kitchen NY USA 2013, was crowned Miss New York USA 2013 on Sunday night of January 20, 2013 at the Purchase College Performing Arts Center at 735 Anderson Hill Road, Harrison, New York. The beauty from Hells Kitchen is 24 years old and stands 5’7″. She will represent the state of New York in the Miss USA 2013 beauty pageant, tentatively scheduled to take place in Las Vegas in June 2013.
Miss New York USA 2013 results:
- Winner: Joanne Nosuchinsky
- The 1st runner up: Alexandra Palmer
- The 2nd runner up: Ashley Layfield
- The 3rd runner up: Thatiana Diaz
- The 4th runner up: Reilly Stith
Miss New York USA 2013 top 20: Kelly Bojos, Reilly Stith, Hannah Lopa, Danielle Summons,,Shaunice Mudahy, Ibukunoluwa Oyerinde, Joanne Noschusinsky, Jessica Sheehan, Denisse Pascual, Alexandra Palmer, Nadia Manginelli, Thatiana Diaz, Angelina Darrisaw, Ashley Layfield, Marianne Noschese, Serena Bucaj, Chivonne Michelle, Rachel White, April Maroshick, Ashley Vives.
At the same event, Nikki Orlando was crowned Miss New York Teen USA 2013. This is a back-to-back win for “Long Island Teen”.
Miss New York USA 2013 Joanne Nosuchinsky profile:
- Location: Hell’s Kitchen, New York, New York. I’ve been a resident of Hell’s Kitchen for over 2 years (LOVE this area!) I moved to New York City to pursue an acting career. I’m a proud member of Actor’s Equity, a supporter of arts education, and an advocate for the performing arts.
- Affiliation: Miss New York USA Pageant
- Gender: Female
- Personal Information: I’m a Libra, an optimist, a leader, and a fierce competitor.
- Personal Interests: I enjoy dancing, singing, yoga, seeing Broadway shows, dinner with my girlfriends, and cleaning.
According to IMDB.com, Nosuchinsky appeared as Greta in the 2009 film “With a Little Help”, which was produced by Rider University Productions.