Judges for Miss USA 2013
New York, NY – June 10, 2013 – NBC, Donald J. Trump and Paula M. Shugart, president of the MissUniverse Organization, announced today the judges for the 2013 MISS USA® Competition, which will broadcast live from Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas on Sunday, June 16th at 9 p.m. ET on NBC.
Miss Florida and Texas at Miss USA 2013 pageant
The panel of judges includes:
1. Bob Harper, Health and Fitness Expert, Author and Star on NBC’s “The Biggest Loser”
2. Betsey Johnson , Legendary Fashion Designer and Star of Style Network’s “XOX Betsey Johnson”
3. NENE LEAKES, Actress “Glee,” Bravo star of “Real Housewives Atlanta” and “I Dream of NeNe”
4. Wendie Malick, Actress, Star of TV Land’s “Hot in Cleveland”
5. Jessica Robertson, Reality TV Personality on A&E’s “Duck Dynasty”
6. Larry Fitzgerald, MVP Wide Receiver for the Arizona Cardinals, Seven-time Pro Bowl Selection
7. Nikki Bella – WWE Universe , Former WWE® Diva Champion and TV Personality on E!’s “Total Divas”
8. Mo Rocca, Correspondent, “Sunday Morning”
9. Charles Osgood, Host of Cooking Channel’s “My Grandmother’s Ravioli”
10. Christina Milian, American Actress, Singer-songwriter, Social Media Correspondent on NBC’s “The Voice”
“We have a great show in store for our fans and a diverse lineup of judges to select our next Miss USA,” said Shugart. “We like to bring a mix of talent to the judging panel. It reflects who we are as a country and creates an interesting outcome for the competition.”
Joining the musical lineup for the MISS USA telecast is Paul “DJ Pauly D” DelVecchio, one of the world’s most sought after DJs, who will bring the electronic dance music phenomenon to the stage. Currently holding DJ residencies in Las Vegas and Atlantic City, Pauly’s eclectic track selection, incomparable style and charismatic personality continues to captivate crowds around the globe leaving them fist pumping all night.
Additionally, fans are able to vote their favorite contestant into the semifinals at the MISS USA competition. Voting is taking place now through June 15 by logging on to www.missusa.com or voting through the vote icon on the official MISS USA Facebook page.
The MISS USA telecast is televised in approximately 90 countries and territories around the world and was one of the top social media trending topics during last year’s show. For more information, visit www.missusa.com.
Courtesy of Miss Universe Organization.