Karina Jiménez of Mexico beat 40 other beauties from all over the world to be crowned World Miss University 2014 during the 26th edition of the pageant held at the Indoor Stadium in Seoul, Korea on January 25, 2014.
Karina Jiménez of Mexico was crowned World Miss University 2014 on January 25th, 2014 in Korea.
Karina Stephania Martín Jiménez is 21 years old and stands 1.75 m. She is currently a student at the University of Guadalajara, majoring in International Trade.
The first runner-up was Isabel Vieira of Portugal and the second runner-up was Juliette de Pieri of Brazil.
– Siboninkosi Hobe of Zimbabwe won the Africa Continental Queen.
– Karina Jiménez of Mexico won the America Continental Queen.
– Kanty Widajaja of Indonesia won Asia Continental Queen.
– Mathilde Duriez of France won Europe Continental Queen.
– Miss Friendship: Park Hyon-a of Korea.
– Miss Sincerety: Jovana Maksimovic of Serbia.
– Miss Photogenic: Sisse Winther of Denmark.
– Miss Community Service: Bat-Erdene Nomin-Erdene of Mongolia.
– Best National Costume: Tatana Makarenko of Czech Republic.