Katarzyna Krzeszowska was crowned Miss Polski 2012 or Miss World Poland 2013 in Plock, Poland on December 8, 2012. The beauty is 23 years old and stands 1.73m. She will represent Poland in the Miss World 2013 pageant, scheduled to take place in Indonesia next September.
>>> Miss World 2013 Contestants
Katarzyna was crowned Miss Polski 2012
Katarzyna Krzeszowska being crowned Miss Polski 2012
In May 2012, Katarzyna of Krynica-Zdroj won the crown of Miss Malopolska and the right to compete in the finale of Miss Polski 2012. The 22-year-old beauty is currently a student at the Academy of Krakow. During the pageantm, she also won the title of Miss Internet and Miss Glamour.
Katarzyna Krzeszowska (second from left) will represent Poland in the Miss World 2013 pageant
Miss Polski 2012 results
Miss Polski 2012 Katarzyna Krzeszowska in swimsuit
– Winner: Katarzyna Krzeszowska
– The first runner-up: Ewa Będzia
– The second runner-up: Paulina Podlewska
– The third runner-up: Aleksandra Podsiadły
– The fourth runner-up: Klaudia Wiśniowska
– Miss Internet: Magdalena Osińska
– Miss Widzów Polsatu: Paulina Podlewska