Miss Universe 2013 Live Telecast Judges:
Here is the list of celebrities and experts who will judge finale of Miss Universe 2013 airing Saturday, Nov. 9 on NBC (9-11 p.m. ET/PT) from Crocus City Hall in Moscow:
Miss Universe 2013 Live Telecast Judges.
– Steven Tyler (American), Aerosmith’s front man and lead singer
– Chef Nobu Matsuhisa (Japanese), Acclaimed chef proprietor of Nobu and Matsuhisa restaurants
– Tara Lipinski (American), Gold medal figure skater and 2014 Winter Olympics figure skating analyst for NBC Olympics’ multi-platform coverage
– Carol Alt (American), TV personality, star of Fox News Channel’s ‘A HEALTHY YOU AND CAROL ALT’, international supermodel, actress, author, entrepreneur and raw-food enthusiast
– Anne Vyalitsyna (Russian), Supermodel, actress, philanthropist and mentor on Oxygen’s upcoming season of “The Face” with nine consecutive appearances in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue.
– Farouk Shami (Palestinean-American), Founder of Farouk Systems, Inc. makers of CHI and presenting hair care sponsor of the 2013 MISS UNIVERSE® Competition
– Italo Fontana (Italian), Pioneering designer of U-BOAT Watches
– Philip Kirkorov (Russian), iconic Russian pop-star.
Tara Lipinski – Olympic gold medal figure skater
– is one of the eight Miss Universe 2013 Live Telecast Judges.
In addition to his judging duties, Steven Tyler will take the stage for a special performance. Tyler and the celebrity judges join an exciting broadcast that includes performances by Grammy-nominated band Panic! At The Disco and international recording artist EMIN. As previously announced, Thomas Roberts, anchor of (“MSNBC Live”) and Melanie Brown, best known to audiences as Mel B (“America’s Got Talent”), will co-host the pageant. Jeannie Mai, recognized for her fashion segments on NBC’s “Today,” will serve as commentator.
Throughout the MISS UNIVERSE Competition, contestants representing 86 countries will compete in three categories: swimsuit, evening gown and interview. The telecast concludes with Miss Universe 2012 Olivia Culpo crowning her successor.
Italian swimwear and lingerie designer Yamamay will unveil their official Miss Universe collection during the worldwide telecast by featuring a one-of-a-kind emerald, ruby and diamond swimsuit valued at one million dollars. The new Miss Universe will be photographed in the million dollar suit the day after the event.
Miss Universe 2013 Preliminary Competition Judges:
Elena Semikina – Miss Universe Canada 2010 and Actress & Producer – is one of the seven Miss Universe 2013 Preliminary Competition Judges.
Earlier, on October 29, 2013, the Miss Universe Organization announced the 7 preliminary judges for the 2013 MISS UNIVERSE® Competition that will be held on November 5th at 10pm MSK. The Preliminary Competition showcases each of the 86 Miss Universe Contestants as they compete in Swimwear and Eveningwear. The event will be streamed LIVE on http://www.missuniverse.com from Crocus City Hall in Moscow, Russia. They are:
– Alicia Quarles – E! News Correspondent
– Corinne Nicolas – President of Trump Model Management
– David Perozzi – Journalist & Supervising Producer at Fuse
– Elena Semikina – Actress & Producer
– Gabriel Rivera-Barraza – Founder & President of GRB Communications
– Jose Sariego – Senior Vice President, Business & Legal Affairs, Telemundo Media.
– Irina Agalarova – International Entrepreneur.