Miss USA 2012, the 61st edition of the Miss USA pageant, will be held at the Theatre for the Performing Arts in Las Vegas, Nevada on June 3, 2012. Miss USA 2011 Alyssa Campanella will crown her successor at the end of this event. The winner will represent the United States in Miss Universe 2012. The 50 states and the District of Columbia will compete for the prestigious title and the pageant will broadcast live on NBC.
Miss USA 2012 Contestants:
– Karina Brez was crowned Miss Florida USA 2012 on July 16, 2011 at Davie’s Bailey Concert Hall. Karina Brez is 23 year old and stands 5’8″.
– Autumn Muller, Miss Harlowtown, was crowned Miss Montana USA 2012 on September 4, 2011 at MCT Center for Performing Arts, Missoula, MT. She will represent Montana in Miss USA 2012 Pageant. Autumn Muller was the first runner-up in Miss Montana USA 2011 and Miss Teen Montana USA 2004.
– Brittany Booker, Miss Houston, was crowned Miss Texas USA 2012 on September 4, 2011 at Hilton Americas-Houston Hotel located in the heart of downtown Houston. Brittany is 21 year old and stands 5’11”. She will represent Texas in Miss USA 2012.
– Olivia Culpo was crowned Miss Rhode Island USA 2012 on September 18, 2011 at The Rhode Island Center for Performing Arts, 848 Park Avenue, Cranston, Rhode Island. 19 year old Olivia will represent Rhode Island in Miss USA 2012 pageant.
– Emily Guerin was crowned Miss Wisconsin USA 2012 on Sunday, September 18, 2011 at Fond Du Lac Performing Arts Center, 801 Campus Drive, Fond du Lac City. Emily Cristine Guerin from Monroe is 22 year old.
– Holly Allen was crowned Miss Wyoming USA 2012 on September 25, 2011 at the Auditorium of Natrona County High School, Casper, Wyoming. 24 year old Holly will represent Wyoming in Miss USA 2012 Pageant.