The finale of Miss Indonesia 2014 (Miss World Indonesia 2014) pageant will be held on 17th February, 2014 at the Hall D2 in the Jakarta International Expo, Jakarta, Indonesia. This year marks the 10th edition of the pageant. 34 contestants from all over the country will be vying for the title. Reigning Miss Indonesia Vania Larissa of West Kalimantan will crown her successor at the end of the event. The winner will represent Indonesia in the Miss World 2014 pageant in London, England.
>>> Maria Rahajeng Crowned Miss World Indonesia 2014
Judges for the Miss Indonesia 2014 finals:
1. Liliana Tanoesoedibjo (founder Miss Indonesia)
2. Martha Tilaar (entrepreneur and owner of the Sariayu cosmetic products)
3. Ferry Salim (actor and UNICEF activist)
4. Priyo Oktaviano (designer)
5. Inesh Putri (Miss Indonesia 2012)
Miss (World) Indonesia 2014 Poster. The winner of the pageant will compete in Miss World 2014 pageant.
There has been news that the current titleholder of Miss World, Megan Young of the Philippines, will attend the coronation night. Live Streaming of Miss Indonesia 2014 will be broadcast on RCTI through out the country as well as other parts of the World via Online website.
Currently, auditions are being held in the various cities and regions of the Indonesia such as Surabaya, Makassar, Bandung and Jakarta. Please visit this entry later for updates of Miss World Indonesia 2014 contestants.
List of Miss World Indonesia 2014 contestants known so far:
– Aceh – Shinta Alvionita
– Sumatera Utara – Ruth Christine Laura
– Sumatera Barat – Najla Anissa
– Riau – Jesslyn Anggasta Hardi
– Kepulauan Riau – Claudia Henyka
– Jambi – Rhea Diva Carissa
– Bangka Belitung – Olivia Pramaisella
– Bengkulu – Reksipesi Zeskiazhi
– DKI Jakarta – Olivia Belle Utomo
– Banten – Vania Rizky Amanda
– Jawa Barat – Siti Anida
– awa Tengah – Tatyana Almira
– Jawa Timur – Eudia Isabelle
– Bali – Vizca Zerlinda
– Kalimantan Barat – Diana Jo Rachmatien
– Sulawesi Selatan – Indira Trimurti
– Sulawesi Tengah – Indah Kusuma
– Sulawesi Barat – Maria Rahajeng
– Gorontalo – Windy Dwi Hapsari
– Maluku – Pretty Gracia Yoltuwu
– Papua Barat – Rachel Ellen Aragay
– Papua – Cezia Pesurnay
FYI: Indonesian Television Broadcasting Company (RCTI) is the license holder of Miss World Organization in Indonesia while Puteri Indonesia (who lost the franchise of the Miss World in 2006) is the license holder of Miss Universe Organization in Indonesia.