20-year-old model Petra Mestric from Croatia was announced the winner of Miss Heart of Global United 2014, one of the categories of Global United Pageant.
Newly crowned Miss Heart of Global United 2014 Petra Mestric with her crown and sash.
Petra Mestric was announced the winner of Miss Heart of Global United 2014 pageant.
“I have won in the Miss category and I received the Miss of Heart of Global United title”, Petra Mestric confirmed.
“That is an international pageant held in the U.S. It has two options to enter, one is live pageant and another is online pageant. I entered the online pageant because I was not able to travel to the U.S. Instead of being on the stage I sent them my photos and instead of answering questions on stage I wrote an essay”, she has added.
“I expect the official crown in one month and then I will make a photoshooting with it, to have official photos”, Petra Mestric has commented.
Here are other titles:
– Katie Rhoten – Teen Miss Heart of Global United 2014 (Preteen/Teen Personality Winner,
Donation to Katharine’s Wish recipient, “Onstage” Question Winner).
– Alexis Schugel – Pre-Teen Miss Heart of Global United 2014 (25.00 Miracles for Max donation
– Ashley Jones – Ms Heart of Global United 2014 (Miss/Ms/Mrs/Classic Overall
Community Service Winner).
– Crystal Hewey – Mrs Heart of Global United 2014 (Tied for “Onstage” Question).
– Pam Hawes-Berg – Classic Ms Heart of Global United 2014
Global United Pageant is a program committed to community service and good deeds. The international program takes place in Minnesota, USA each year in July with women joining us for the live event from all over the world.
To help reach many throughout the world, the Global United Pageant also offers online competitions for the Heart of Global United in June-Sept and the Spirit of Global United Oct-May!