Rebecca Jackson was crowned Miss Delaware 2013 at the end of the Miss Delaware Scholarship pageant held on June 29, 2013 at Dover Downs Hotel and Casino. She will represent the state of Delaware at the upcoming Miss America 2014 pageant, scheduled to take place in Atlantic City this September.
Rebecca Jackson being crowned Miss Delaware 2013.
At the time of crowning, Rebecca Jackson is the reigning Miss Dover.
The 21-year-old beauty is currently a student at University of Delaware.
Last year, Rebecca Jackson of Kennett Square competed as Miss Capital and placed the third runner-up at Miss Delaware 2012.
With the title, Jackson walks away with more than $9,000 in scholarship money and more than $160,000 in other prizes like an evening gown and salon visits.
Miss Delaware 2013 Rebecca Jackson waves to the audience after being crowned.
Miss Delaware 2013 Rebecca Jackson Bio:
– Education: Attending the University of Delaware
– Major: Vocal Performance
– Talent: Musical Theater Vocal – “Think of Me”
– Platform: Fostering Music
– Interesting Fact: There is nothing more relaxing to me than reading a good book on a sunny day!
The top five includes Miss Mid-State Alix Gardner, Miss Hockessin Brittany Lewis, Miss Blue-Gold Angelica Nardi, and Miss Capital Victorian Brown-Obrien.
– First runner up: Miss Mid-State Alix Gardner;
– Second runner-up: Miss Blue-Gold Angelica Nardi;
– Third runner-up: Miss Hockessin Brittany Lewis; and
– Fourth runner-up: Miss Capital Victoria Brown-O’Brien.