Stephanie Steuri, the reigning Miss Paradise Kauai 2014, was crowned Miss Hawaii 2014 at the conclusion of the Miss Hawaii Scholarship pageant held on June 7th, 2014 at the Hawaii Convention Center. She will represent Hawaii in the upcoming Miss America 2015 pageant, scheduled for this September in Atlantic City.
Stephanie Steuri wins Miss Hawaii 2014 and will compete in Miss America 2015 pageant.
Currently, Steuri is a student of the University of Hawaii at Manoa where she majors in Biology. Her career ambition is to become a Veterinarian. She is also pursuing a certificate in German language.
Stephanie’s court includes:
– The first runner-up Ka‘iulani Carr;
– The second runner-up Jeanné Kapela;
– The third runner-up Chelsea Clement;
– The fourth runner-up Kelly Simek.
Miss Hawaii 2014 Special Awards:
– Miracle Maker Award – Lei U‘i Kaholokula
– Miss Hawaii Golf Scholarship – Lei U‘i Kaholokula
– Ticket Sales Winner – Jessica Cheng
– Miss Congeniality – Brittany Atiburcio
– Community Service Award – Kelly Simek
– Academic Achievement Award – Brittany Atiburcio
– Lifestyle and Fitness Award – Stephanie Steuri
– Talent Award – Stephanie Steuri
– Photogenic Award – Gabriella Leilani Sheindlin