Road to Miss USA 2013:
Ellie Holtman, Miss Montgomery USA, was crowned Miss Missouri USA 2013 on Sunday night of November 4, 2012 at J. Scheidegger Center for the Arts in St. Charles. The beauty from Montgomery City is 21 years old and stands 5’11″. She will represent Missouri in the Miss USA 2013 pageant. Ellie is a third-year student at St. Louis College of Pharmacy.
Miss Missouri USA 2013 results:
- Winner: Ellie Holtman, Miss Montgomery USA
- The first runner-up: Paige Hill, Miss Clayton USA.
- The second runner-up: Breanna Huellinghorst, Miss Chesterfield Valley USA
- The third runner-up: Amanda Signorelli, Miss University City USA.
- The fourth runner-up: Carolyn Cianciolo, Miss Mizzou USA.
- Miss SS: Mint River: Heather Porter
- Miss EG: Chesterfield Valley
- Miss Interview: Clayton, Paige Hill
Miss Missouri USA 2013 Ellie Holtman:
Ellie is the daughter of Janet and Jack Holtman. She is a graduate of Montgomery County R-II High School. She is currently a third year student at St. Louis College of Pharmacy. At STLCOP she is actively involved in the professional pharmacy fraternity, Lambda Kappa Sigma. Ellie plans to graduate with her doctorates degree in pharmacy and to one day work as a pharmacist at a childrenÕs hospital.
There is so much she would love to do throughout her year as Miss Missouri USA. She wants to work with International Crisis Aid, the Humane Society and Warriors for Ross. Ellie looks forward to working with various childrenÕs charities and organizations that promote breast cancer awareness. As Miss Missouri USA 2013, she cannot wait to represent Missouri at the 2013 Miss USA pageant.
In her free time, Ellie likes spending time with her friends, family and five dogs. She enjoys playing basketball and flag football, baking and watching movies. She loves to root for the STL Cardinals, STL Blues, STL Rams, and MU Tigers.