Rebecca Yeh, Miss Northwest, was crowned Miss Minnesota 2013 on Saturday night of June 15, 2013 at Eden Prairie High School Performing Arts Center in Eden Prairie. Rebecca will now represent the state of Minnesota at the upcoming Miss America 2014 pageant in Atlantic City this September.
Earlier, Rebecca won the Swimsuit Competition of the pageant.
Rebecca’s Pageant Platform: A Voice for Autism. One of Rebecca’s brothers, Philip, has autism. Philip is the inspiration for her platform. He has obtained his driver’s license, taken college classes, and is currently working a part-time job, overcoming many barriers that come with his disability.
For Talent: Rebecca plays the Violin.
Education: 2011 Brainerd High School graduate, currently attending Ohio Northern University as a part of its 6-year Doctorate of Pharmacy program in Ada, Ohio.
Miss Minnesota 2013 results:
- Winner: Rebecca Yeh, Miss Northwest!
- The 1st RU: Savannah Cole, Miss City of Lakes
- The 2nd RU: Samantha Phillippi, Miss Minneapolis
- The 3rd RU: Emily Kallis, Miss Coon Rapids
- The 4th RU: Lauren Johnson, Miss Heart of the Lakes.
Miss Minnesota 2013 top 10: