Tiana Griggs was crowned Miss Georgia USA 2014 at the conclusion of the state pageant held on Saturday night of November 23rd, 2013 at Woodland Performing Arts Center in Cartersville. She will represent the state of Georgia in the Miss USA 2014 pageant, scheduled for next summer.
Tiana Griggs being crowned Miss Georgia USA 2014 by the out-going queen Miss Georgia USA 2013 Brittany Sharp.
Tiana Griggs is the winner of Miss Georgia USA 2014 and will compete in the Miss USA 2014 pageant.
At the time of her crowning, Tiana is the reigning Miss Monticello USA 2014. She was the second runner-up in Miss Georgia USA 2013 pageant.
Miss Georgia USA 2014 results:
– Winner: Tiana Griggs (Monticello)
– The first runner-up: Keila Diaz (Heart of GA)
– The second runner-up: Brooke Fletcher (Peachtree City)
– The third runner-up: Jamie Kelton (North Marietta)
– The fourth runner-up: Emanii Davis (Spalding Co.)
Miss Georgia USA 2014 Top 15 completed with:
– Keri Crosby (Southern Heartland)
– Courtney Hollifield (Peachtree)
– Lauren Edmunds (Heart of the South)
– Sibahn Doxey (Northwest Atlanta)
– Tatum Harmon (Athens)
– Kristen Robinson (Mid State)
– Holly Chastain (North GA Mountains
– Ashley Reiff (Brookhaven)
– Malone Galster (Central GA)
– Alyssa Huffingham (Statesboro)
– Miss Congeniality – Lauren Edmund, Miss Heart of the South USA;
– Miss Photogenic – Amy Brady, Miss Henry County USA;
– People’s Choice Award – Brittany Miller, Miss Milledgeville USA.
At the same event, Noelle Hughley was crowned Miss Georgia Teen USA 2014 and will represent the state of Georgia in the Miss Teen USA 2014 pageant, scheduled for next July in the Bahamas.