Vivien Konca, the reigning Miss Nordrhein-Westfalen 2014, beat 23 other contestants to be crowned Miss Germany 2014 at the conclusion of the national pageant held on Saturday, February 8th, 2014 at the Europa Park in Rust.
Vivien Konca was crowned Miss Germany 2014 and may represent her country in Miss Earth 2014 pageant
Vivien is 19 years old and stands 1.74 m. She may represent Germany in the Miss Earth 2014 (unconfirmed) pageant since the organizer of the pageant, Miss Germany Corporation, is the franchise holder of Miss Earth in Germany.
With the title, Vivien walks away with, among other awards, a new car and a trip to New York.
The first runner-up was Catharina Leers (20) – Miss Westdeutschland 2014. The second runner-up was Evelyn Konrad (19) – Miss Internet 2014.
Miss Germany 2014 top 9:
– Mira Heinen (Hessen)
– Lydia Wellbrock (Baden-Württemberg)
– Mareen Wehner (Süddeutschland)
– Catharina Leers (Westrdeutschlanbd)
– Sarah Stroh (Südwestdeutschland)
– Christin Trebisch (Pearl TV)
– Vivien Konca (Nordrehin-Westfalen)
– Evelyn Konrad (INternet)
– Sonja Oswald (Norddeutschland)